Lakesidefurs

It is currently 24 Jun 2017 19:10

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: 28 Apr 2016 01:36 

Hi All!

Greetings from Perth, Western Australia!

I'll be in Germany for business in early July and, since I found out about Lakeside Furs from Unci on one of the Telegram chats, I am hoping to extend my trip so I can visit Austria and experience the European furry community! After all, having travelled all the way to Europe I might as well spend a few more days. :-)

I'm 34 years old and a newcomer to the furry fandom, although I have had an interest for a long time I only started to go to events around September last year. I've been to four conventions so far: FurWAG and Confurgence (Australia), and Anthro New England and Fur the More (USA). I was initially introduced to the fandom when a friend asked me to be an official photographer at FurWAG and again at Confurgence ... if you see photos from either event on Facebook you may find some of my work there!

My two characters are "Quaternion", a cyborg lion, and "Eigen", a cyborg puppy (as shown in my avatar and whose outfit I'll probably be bringing). Actually these characters might be well suited to the theme of this year's event as instead of eyes and hair, they have arrays of LEDs driven by an Arduino! As some of you may guess from my username, I also have a background in electronic engineering and computer science although nowadays I work in a variety of topics so I tend to find it easier to simply say I'm a mad scientist. ;)

I currently understand very little German but I hope that this will not be an impediment to enjoying your company. Besides, I am hoping to use this opportunity to learn a bit more! :-D

I am also @SincX on Telegram and I am already in the "Lakeside Furs [sfw]" chat. I look forward to talking to you before the event and meeting in person in July!

*hugs*

- SincX

PostPosted: 17 May 2016 13:05 

Hello SincX.

Sorry for my late answer, but I forget to look in this Forum^^
It's very nice to have on this year's LSF and I hope we'll have time to talk a bit. You are the first Furry from australia I know so far and of chours uor first one on LSF ever *gg*

so we'll see us on LSF :)